January 30, 2008

I went to my Father's office today to scout out the location and do some test shots with minimal lighting. Im starting to think that in some locations, (such as this) I may only need an off camera flash and a little time in Photoshop. Here are two quick edits. I dont like the images all that much but let me know what you think of the lighting. I plan on returning in two weeks. Unforunately there may actually be a policy of no cameras allowed in the building, which would mean I could not shoot again. My Father is checking on that. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'm trying to find a way to be able to shoot in indoor situations that don't allow for full lighting setup. Any ideas?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the light looks super flat because well your in an office and the fluorescent lights suck. I would use a powerful on camera flash in the hot shoe with a bounce card and second head like the battery powered norman as to not cause too much of ruckus. Use the norman to the side as to create some depth that the on camera flash would take away alone. And shoot fast to get rid of the ambient light. it could be nice.

Anonymous said...

i see the picture of you on your fathers desk.

lucia