The Blog is Back!

I decided to resurrect my blog to help with a new project I am working on. I am going to start focusing on photographing motorcycle culture. I have been riding for a long time, and I decided I would like to combine my two passions. To get the project kick started, I visited the NYC Motorcycle Expo. Below are some images from the show. This blog will hopefully be a place for me to post new work on the fly, as well as share work with people who are interested in being photographed, or who I have already worked with. Since Winter in Boston is hard on motorcyclists, I will be focusing on ice racing, polar bear rides, and bike builders for the next few months. I am already scheduled to visit Daytona for Bike Week, and I am planning a 2 month cross country trip this summer, with a focus on motorcycle racing and rallies. If you would like to be photographed, or you know of any motorcycle events in New England, feel free to contact me at Michael@Kasianchuk.com. Also check out my website for some of my other non-motorcycle related work. www.Kasianchuk.com






No comments: