The Road Home

Ok So I am really behind writing here. Pretty much I blasted back from San Francisco in about a week and a half. Running low on money and spirit, I really wanted to get home. Someday I would like to return to Yellowstone and head north to the Canadian Rockies as well. Here is just dump of some of the pictures I took on my way back.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So I headed east to Minnesota to visit some family, and had a great night out with my cousin. Next I went to Milwaukee to visit a friend from home who just moved there, and saw the Harley Davidson Museum. Pretty cool. After that it was interstate blasting. My last day I rode 730 miles home from Toledo Ohio. This trip was amazing and life changing and I can't wait to do it again! haha

No comments: